Skip to main content

Rotterdam Game - ______ to _______!

I came through customs and I bought: Jelly from New Delhi, Carrot from Rabat, Wine from the Rhine, Pizza from Pisa, Book from Hook, Fire from Kintyre, Biro from Cairo, Car from Dunbar.



If you need more wait approximately 1 month.

Comments

Naresh said…
great. Looking forward to seeing more. Am in Bristol buying pistols!
Anand Aggarwal said…
great - this is now in a draft. wait for more as am a busy

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Cabin Pressure

Hiya Everyone, Anyone trying to view the video, you have to click 'read more' Sorry I haven't posted in a while - not much Cabin Pressure on air for a while. But I thought of reminding everyone every now and then of some of my favourite moments from Cabin Pressure. In the spirit of starting things off - here is one of my favourite moments. If anyone has any suggestions or favourite moments let me know - I'd love to discuss and remember some of Cabin Pressure - it's been too long!! Mr C Pressure