Skip to main content

More Rotterdam Ideas!

Part 2 of  the Rotterdam game: I came through customs and I - yet again bought - a Pistol from Bristol, Fork from Cork, Weeds from Leeds, Poll from Seoul, Fuel from Ghoul, Crystal from Bristol,  Clown from Down, I scored a Goal in Seoul, A Kitty from City, I saw Pam in Ham, Town in Down, I celebrated Lent in Kent, Seal from Deal, Bear from Ayr, I met Chester in Leicester, Curry in Surrey, Stool in Poole, Farms from Barnes, Cheddar from Jeddah, Bean from Sheen.

Enjoy the hearty beast - reference from Ipswich!

Just to let you know, there will be no more editions of this game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Cabin Pressure

Hiya Everyone, Anyone trying to view the video, you have to click 'read more' Sorry I haven't posted in a while - not much Cabin Pressure on air for a while. But I thought of reminding everyone every now and then of some of my favourite moments from Cabin Pressure. In the spirit of starting things off - here is one of my favourite moments. If anyone has any suggestions or favourite moments let me know - I'd love to discuss and remember some of Cabin Pressure - it's been too long!! Mr C Pressure